Sunday, April 02, 2006

Squad training

We had our first squad training today and we had a really good session. Linsey, Jo and me got to coach different people and the kids got to hear a different voice for a change.

We still got moans and groans when we did the floor exercises (tut tut) but if you want to be the best you can be and you want to see those scores go up at competition to make the next grade this is what it takes people!!!

We can start earlier on the floor if you come earlier which I think is a good idea for next time. The rig is a fantastic tool that we use, but is very time consuming, especially getting people in and out of the thing!
The next one is at The Campus in Billingham in a months time, be on your best behaviour if you would like to get picked again.
We will bend over backwards for the ones that bend over backwards. You have to be flexible to do that! HaHa.
Just a little trampoline humour there!.... oh ok I'll go now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that squade training was ded good an i hope that i get picked again!! I thought that working with another coach was really good and some of my moves have improved.
Jus like to say thanks to Linsey and Lisa for picking me in the first place!!!
Luv $aM. rich xxxxxxx