Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome all to Hartlepool trampoline clubs blog

Hello to all club members and parents.
we've gone all techno. We are on the web! I'm soo excited.
Was messing about on the pc and had a brainwave (so I'm going to have to lie down in a minute) to start a blog for the club.
A blog, for those who don't know is like an online diary where others can add comments. That's about the best way I can explain it because I don't know much about them either!
I thought it would be a great way for everyone to know a little bit more about the club and the day to day stuff that Linsey and I get up to when you arn't training or competing.
Well guess what I did today? I started a blog!!!

Anyone reading this can add a comment or suggestion or just say Hello.
We can also keep you up on news and events although we will still be handing out letters during the class.


Well then the first piece of blog news (drum roll)

Earlier today I visited Active Leisurewear on Grange Road as I think we have all just about had enough of our previous supplier of T-shirts, hoodies etc. I was chuffed with what I saw so we're going over to them. The prices are reasonable and some quite alot cheaper. Linsey is going to get the template of our logo and away we go. I will get some more information of products they sell and will let you all know asap. We are looking for water bottles too but not sure if they can print our logo on them.
Lisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done lisa!! didnt think you were this clever on a computer! i am perfectly fine now me backs a lot better!

cya on munday

natalie x x

Aeronauts Trampoline Club said...

I'm NOT clever on a computer Natalie. This was dead easy, believe me!!!
Don't know how to work this yet but learning VERY slowly.
Glad your back is feeling better.
Those pesky frontdrops! You'll just have to do 200 of them next week to make up for Monday LOL

Anonymous said...

remi bet ya i can post mor lmao :P:P:P:P:P :D

Anonymous said...

lol.... remi can we continue 2morra cos a cant b bovered lol :):) x x

Aeronauts Trampoline Club said...

Alright alright, don't wear yourselves out girls!!